Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dupli Envelope & Graphics’s Website.
Dupli Envelope & Graphics is located at:
6761 Thompson Road
Syracuse, NY 13211
By accessing this website we assume these terms and conditions are accepted in full. Do not continue to use Dupli Envelope & Graphics’s website if you don’t accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. Additionally, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Furthermore, all terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process oassistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States.
In conjunction, any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Dupli Envelope & Graphics and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dupli Envelope & Graphics. Furthermore, all intellectual property rights are reserved. Lastly, the customer may view and/or print pages from https://www.duplionline.com for personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.duplionline.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.duplionline.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.duplionline.com
Redistribute content from Dupli Envelope & Graphics (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Secondly, Dupli Envelope & Graphics does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website. Thirdly, comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Dupli Envelope & Graphics, its agents or affiliates. Furthermore, comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. Additionally, to the extent permitted by applicable laws Dupli Envelope & Graphics shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Dupli Envelope & Graphics reserves the right to monitor all comments. Additionally, to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Client warrants and represents the following:
- Client is entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Posted Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right. Including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- All Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Dupli Envelope & Graphics a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of Client Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list Dupli in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as hyperlinks to Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to the Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- Consideration and approval is in Dupli’s sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Organization Link Requests
Link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on Dupli or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with Dupli; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to the home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Additionally, please include your name, organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of the Clients site, a list of any URLs from which the Client intends to link to the Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on the site to which would like to be linked. Lastly, please allow 2-3 business days for a response.
Approved Organization Link Usage
Approved organizations may hyperlink to the Dupli Web site as follows:
- By use of the Dupli corporate name; or
- Use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- Website description or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Dupli Envelope & Graphics’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, the Client or Customer may not create frames around Dupli Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Web site.
Reservation of Rights
Dupli reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that all or any particular links to the website are removed. Furthermore, the Client agrees to immediately remove all links to the Web site upon such request. Additionally, Dupli reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. Finally, by continuing to link to the Web site, the Client agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on the Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. Additionally, Dupli will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly.
Whilst Dupli does it best endeavors to ensure that the information on this website is correct, Dupli does not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor does Dupli commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Dupli shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on the Clients Web site. Likewise, the Client agrees to indemnify and defend Dupli against all claims arising out of or based upon the Clients Website. Additionally, no link(s) may appear on any page on the Clients Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Dupli excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the website. Additionally, the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- reduce or exclude Dupli or Client liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- restrict or exclude Dupli or Client liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of Dupli or Client liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of Dupli or Client liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, Dupli will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.